Web Site Design
My web site was looking a bit outdated, so I've redesigned the overall look of it. The new design is optimised for wide-screen monitors, and the layout with a large portrait format image lends itself to display of complete comic pages, while minimising scrolling. For the sake of efficiency, and getting the new design published, I set a single image of one of my comics pages as the default for all pages, and then changed it for pages within a section (e.g. Dead Trees).
I've also added a page in the navigation for some work in progress on my major project: (provisionally titled) The Eyes of the Artists.
I've also corrected some problems with the page order, that appear to have happened, when an update of the web editing tool led to some inadvertent changes to how pages were rearranged.
I'll continue to add further refinements, over the coming weeks.
Leave a Reply.
Graham Johnstone ~ Master of Design - Comics and Graphic Novels student 2016-17